- Personal Information We Collect
- Profile Information: Including but not limited to, phone number, name, business name,GST, business logo/profile picture and address.
- Account Information: The information including but not limited to your bank account details, billing and delivery information, and credit/debit card information.
- Activities Information: Risor records and retains details of Users’ activities on the Platform. It includes but is not limited to collecting information about your web browser, and IP address.
- Product Information: Including but not limited to the product description, lot size, variants/sets, minimum order quantity, its price, product availability and product images.
- How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- Verification of User’s identity
- To communicate updates including but not limited orders, payments, team invites and all other important account alerts through Whatsapp notifications.
- Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Platform, to improve Risor’s product offerings and services and also for marketing and promotional purposes
- By agreeing to the terms, Users allow Risor to use their data (profile information, product details like images/description/pricing etc) for promotion over social media.
- Risor will use Seller’s product information for promotional services, thereby helping the Sellers to promote their products and get new Buyers and/or more sales.
- If User voluntarily submit any User information or other information to the Platform for publication on the Platform through the publishing tools, then Users are deemed to have given consent to the publication of that information on the Platform
- Disclosure Of Data
- User further agrees that Risor may disclose and transfer User Data to third party service providers (including but not limited to database management, data entry, promotions, delivery services, products and services alerts, payment extension services, logistics services, authentication and verification services).
- When necessary Risor may also disclose and transfer User Data to our professional advisers, insurers, law enforcement agencies, government and regulatory organizations in a controlled manner.
- Data Retention
- Children Policy
- Risor.com does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 18 and the Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security Precautions
- We ensure to maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process, and store. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The access to the Services, is offered through the use of a secure server and adheres to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. However, by using the Services, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding the use of the Services.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your username, password, or other security information for your account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your username and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions for such use.
- Complaints And Grievances
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com by mail using the details provided below:
The personal information We collect from our Users is classified into 4 types:
If you provide any User Data to Risor, you are deemed to have authorized Risor to collect, retain and use that User Data for the following purposes:
Risor Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
4th Floor, South Block, Anant Raj Tech Park,
Plot 1, Sector 22, Panchkula, Haryana 134109